Tuesday, May 28, 2013

5/28/2013

What's up all?
Here's an update of what I got going on.
I now have 5 audiobooks for currently for sale!
3 more in production.
Check them all out here:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=jay+wohlert
You may also notice that I have also released some of my original writings in book form.
"Poems from the Precipice" - Thoughts from the edge of sanity.
It is a collection of 44 poems (some I have used in lyric form for songs).
Most are disturbing and introspective. I wrote them as a form of self therapy.
Here's a link to some of my music if you're interested: http://www.reverbnation.com/onlytheone/songs
Since my last blog post,
Flashing my Shorts by Salvatore Buttaci has gone live, and so has Leadership by Steven G. Carley.
Sheep Dreams (a really cool short story) by Missouri author Dustin Hurley should be "live" in the next week.  I'm really hoping something I'm doing will take off and sell a bunch.
I work very hard on producing an outstanding product.
For every hour of finished audio, it takes me about 8 hrs. of studio/production time.
This includes pre-reading the manuscripts, making notes, in studio reading, editing, and my own version of quality control.  I've listened to a ton of audiobooks produced by big publishing houses and independents.  I can honestly say that my stuff is way superior to 90% of what's out there as far as audio quality goes.
Right now I'm almost finished with a fantastic book, Pawnbroker by Jerry Hatchett.
When I say this is a good book, I mean it.
Read the reviews here: http://www.amazon.com/Pawnbroker-Jerry-Hatchett/product-reviews/0988701200/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1
It translates into an audiobook awesomely.  Very fun and exciting!
Anyway, I hope everyone is doing great and life is fulfilling all your expectations!
Peace for now (and always!)



No comments:

Post a Comment